Monday, October 19, 2015

My Tuesday Schedule:

Tuesday is my busiest day this semester. I get up at 6:30, wash up, brush my teeth, and then try to do some work. Usually I have language homework to do, so I'll do that, or I'll do some of my reading or other homework, between 7am and 8:30am. Then I make breakfast and eat it while listening to a podcast (usually the news) between 8:30am and 9am. At 9am I take a shower and get ready to head to class. I walk to my first class, Turkish, and study with flash cards on the way. I have Turkish from 10:10-11:15. Then I have a break until 12:10, during which I read while having lunch. Then I have the toughest part of the day: two seminars (Approaches to International & Global History and Late Imperial China) back-to-back, followed by Japanese, which ends at 5:15. By that point I'm very tired. Then I walk back to my apartment. I'll usually listen to another podcast and try to relax. When I get back I have a snack and then go for a run. The rest of night is more studying (mostly reading) and eating dinner. If I can I watch a little TV and then go to bed at around 11:30pm. Tuesdays are definitely my toughest day, so I try to relax and socialize more the rest of the week. 

2 comments:

  1. こんにちは、わたしはえいごとけいえいがくとぼきをべんきょうしてます
    まいにちいそがしいです。でもたのしいです
    もうすぐがくえんさいがあります。

    Hi I study English and buissiness,book keeping.
    I am very busy. But I enjoy campus life everyday.
    School festival will be held soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. こんばんわ!たいへんですね。わたしもいそがしいです。スポートをしますか。わたしよくジョギングをします。

    ReplyDelete